Actual car may differ from photos.
1.5 A180 CDI BLUEEFFICIENCY SE 5d AUTO 109 BHP, Black
- 39999 Miles
- 1.5 L
- 70.6 Avg. MPG
- £20.00 12m Tax
- Ins Group 15
- Air Conditioning
- Stop / Start
- Media Connectivity
- Aux In
This car includes £ worth of Factory Fitted Extras
Factory Fitted Extras
- USB port
- 1/3 to 2/3 split folding rear seats
- 12V power socket in centre console
- 3 spoke leather multifunction sports steering wheel
- Auto Mercedes-Benz child seat recognition sensor
- Centre console with cupholders
- Cloth/artico man-made leather upholstery
- Footwell lights
- Front centre armrest with storage compartment
- Front head restraints
- Front sport seats
- Gearshift paddles on steering wheel
- Height/reach adjustable steering column
- Illuminated glovebox
- Isofix rear child seat preparation
- Leather gearshift
- Load securing rings in luggage compartment
- Luggage compartment cover
- Luggage compartment lighting
- Rear head restraints
- Seat cushion angle adjustment
- Storage compartment under load area floor
- Adaptive brake lights
- Body coloured bumpers
- Body coloured door handles
- Body coloured side skirt
- Body coloured door mirrors
- Chrome beltline
- Daytime running lights
- Electric adjustable heated door mirrors
- Electric front windows
- Electric rear windows
- Headlamp assist
- Heated rear window with timer
- Radiator grille with 2 louvres in body colour
- Rear wiper
- Chrome air vent surrounds
- Matrix effect trim
- Tirefit sealant with electric air pump
- Attention assist
- Bluetooth interface for hands free telephone
- Bulb failure indicator
- Collision prevention assist
- External temperature gauge
- Low fluid warning light
- Service indicator (ASSYST PLUS)
- Speed sensitive parameter assisted steering
- Trip computer
- 3 rear 3 point seatbelts
- ABS with Brake Assist
- Active bonnet
- Adaptive brake system
- Child proof door locks
- Crash responsive emergency lighting
- Drivers knee airbag
- Dual stage Driver/Passenger Airbags
- Electronic parking brake
- ESP with ASR
- Front and rear seatbelt reminder
- Front passenger seat occupancy sensor
- Front side airbags
- Hill start assist
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Warning triangle and first aid kit
- Window airbags
- Alarm system/interior protection/immobiliser
- Remote central locking
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? Feel free to dig into some of the more commonly asked questions below or visit out FAQ here.
How do I reserve a car?
Found the perfect car? Don’t let it go. Cars on our site get snapped up quickly, so we always ask for a £100 deposit, which will be taken off the total balance.
Simply click the 'Start Reservation' buttons throughout the site to start the process.
Do cars go through any inspection before delivery?
All cars go through an HPI check, a Driver1 inspection and quality control procedure which includes a 123-point AA or RAC-verified inspection. Used cars are never going to be completely perfect, so we need to make sure that they’re worthy of the Driver1 Certified standard. Please be aware that cars may have the odd cosmetic minor blemish, such as a stone chip(s), minor scratch or scuff. These are pre-loved and used cars and supplied at a cost effective market price for our customers. All cars supplied come with at least six months MOT.
Is there a warranty on the car?
Driver1 has partnered with Warrantywise to provide 12 months extended warranty cover with every used car, and for your complete peace of mind this also includes 12 months breakdown cover.
The Platinum Plus policy either begins immediately, or at the end of any remaining new car warranty, and is the most comprehensive level of cover offered by Warrantywise.
All mechanical and electrical parts are included, as well as additional items including the airbag system, air conditioning, multi-media systems and labour rates of up to £200 an hour. MOT failures are also covered and betterment is not used.
There are some exclusions. For example, worn out parts are not included; sudden and unexpected failures due to wear and tear are only covered on vehicles that are less than ten years old, with less than 100,000 miles on the clock. A full list of exclusions, terms and conditions is in the policy booklet, which you can request.
What happens when my car's delivered?
Our delivery team will show you around your car and familiarise you with the controls as necessary. Then a quick signature is needed before they’ll hand over the keys and be on their way.