Actual car may differ from photos.
1.5 COOPER 3d 134 BHP, Blue
- 28242 Miles
- 1.5 L
- 62.8 Avg. MPG
- £20.00 12m Tax
- Ins Group 18
- 6 Speed
- Auto Climate Control
- Media Connectivity
- Part Leather
- Cruise Control
This car includes £ worth of Factory Fitted Extras
Factory Fitted Extras
- Auxiliary input socket
- DAB digital radio module
- 2 rear head restraints
- 4 boot load lashing points
- 4 way manually adjustable passenger seat
- 6-way manually adjustable driver's seat
- Active carbon filter
- Air recirculation system
- Auxiliary socket in centre console storage compartment
- Centre console storage
- Driver's seat height adjuster
- Driver/passenger sunvisors
- Easy entry seats
- Front and rear cupholders
- Front head restraints
- Front interior light
- Front passenger grab handle
- Gear/selector and handbrake in artificial leather
- Internal chrome door handles
- Isofix child seat preparation
- Luggage compartment lighting
- Reach + rake adjustable steering column
- Rear grab handles
- Rear storage trays
- Split folding rear seats
- Storage compartments in doors
- Toolkit in luggage compartment
- 2 speed wipers+intermittent wipe
- Aluminium tailgate
- Anti dazzle mirror
- Anti trapping/one touch open close front windows
- Body coloured bumpers
- Chrome bezels around rear lights and headlights
- Chrome door handles
- Chrome exhaust tailpipe
- Chrome grille surround
- Chrome plated trim on bottom edge of window
- Chrome strip on lower grille
- Electric front windows
- Electrically adjustable door mirrors
- Flared wheel arches
- Follow me home headlights
- Green tinted heat insulating glass
- Heated door mirrors/heated windscreen washers
- Heated rear window with auto timer
- Rear wiper
- Roof spoiler in roof colour
- Acoustic seat-belt warning
- Brake fluid level warning light
- Brake pad wear indicator warning light
- DTC - Dynamic traction control
- Exterior temperature gauge
- Intelligent emergency call
- MINI TeleServices
- Oil level indicator
- On board computer
- Push button starter
- Service interval indicator
- Servotronic PAS
- 3 point seatbelts
- CBC - (Cornering brake control)
- Crash Sensor - activates hazard/interior lighting + unlocks doors
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Driver/front passenger side airbags
- DSC - Dynamic Stability Control
- Fuel cut off safety device
- Head airbags
- Hill start assist
- Passenger airbag deactivation system
- Seatbelt pretensioners
- Tyre pressure warning
- Ventilated front disc brakes
- Drive away door locking
- Locking wheel bolts
- Remote central locking/doors+fuel cap+tailgate
- Second remote key
- Thatcham category 1 alarm+immobiliser
14-day money-back guarantee.
When you order your car through Driver1, we give you a no-quibble 14 day money-back guarantee, so you can return the car if you feel it is not suitable for you.
Got any Questions?
Read our 14-day Money-back guarantee FAQs.
Monthly Plan Options
Representative APR shown in example above.
Fees are already accounted for within the payments displayed and are also included within the total amount payable.
Finance available subject to status. Indemnities may be required. Other finance offers may be available but cannot be used in conjunction with this offer. We work with a number of carefully selected credit providers who may be able to offer you finance for your purchase. We are only able to offer finance products from these providers. Postal Address: 20-22 Wenlock Rd, , London, London, N1 7GU
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? Feel free to dig into some of the more commonly asked questions below or visit out FAQ here.
How do I reserve a car?
Found the perfect car? Don’t let it go. Cars on our site get snapped up quickly, so we always ask for a £100 deposit, which will be taken off the total balance.
Simply click the 'Start Reservation' buttons throughout the site to start the process.
Do cars go through any inspection before delivery?
All cars go through an HPI check, a Driver1 inspection and quality control procedure which includes a 123-point AA or RAC-verified inspection. Used cars are never going to be completely perfect, so we need to make sure that they’re worthy of the Driver1 Certified standard. Please be aware that cars may have the odd cosmetic minor blemish, such as a stone chip(s), minor scratch or scuff. These are pre-loved and used cars and supplied at a cost effective market price for our customers. All cars supplied come with at least six months MOT.
Is there a warranty on the car?
Driver1 has partnered with Warrantywise to provide 12 months extended warranty cover with every used car, and for your complete peace of mind this also includes 12 months breakdown cover.
The Platinum Plus policy either begins immediately, or at the end of any remaining new car warranty, and is the most comprehensive level of cover offered by Warrantywise.
All mechanical and electrical parts are included, as well as additional items including the airbag system, air conditioning, multi-media systems and labour rates of up to £200 an hour. MOT failures are also covered and betterment is not used.
There are some exclusions. For example, worn out parts are not included; sudden and unexpected failures due to wear and tear are only covered on vehicles that are less than ten years old, with less than 100,000 miles on the clock. A full list of exclusions, terms and conditions is in the policy booklet, which you can request.
What happens when my car's delivered?
Our delivery team will show you around your car and familiarise you with the controls as necessary. Then a quick signature is needed before they’ll hand over the keys and be on their way.