Actual car may differ from photos.
1.1 DYNAMIQUE MEDIANAV 5d 75 BHP, Red
- 34350 Miles
- 1.1 L
- 51.4 Avg. MPG
- £125.00 12m Tax
- Ins Group 8
- Automatic Wipers
- Aux In
- Media Connectivity
- Cruise Control
This car includes £ worth of Factory Fitted Extras
Factory Fitted Extras
- Fingertip controls for audio system
- 12V Accessory socket
- 2 cupholders
- 3 rear height adjustable headrests
- 60/40 split rear seats
- Air recirculation control
- Chrome gear knob insert
- Chrome interior door handles
- Driver's seat height adjustment
- Folding front passenger seat
- Height adjustable front headrests
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Isofix system on outer rear seats
- Leather steering wheel
- Matt black door handle surrounds
- Passenger dashboard tray
- Pollen filter
- Style cloth upholstery
- Automatic headlights + automatic windscreen wipers
- Black gloss door mirror housings
- Black headlamp surrounds
- Black rear diffuser
- Body coloured door handles
- Body coloured bumpers
- Body coloured rear spoiler
- Chrome strip on lower grille
- Chrome surround for front fog lights
- Electric adjustable door mirrors
- Electric front windows + one touch + anti-pinch
- Front fog lamps
- Gloss black front bumper insert with chrome surround
- Heated door mirrors
- LED daytime running lights
- Rear wiper
- Tinted windows
- Variable front intermittent wipers
- Black interior trim
- Gloss black air vent surround
- Gloss black centre console
- Gloss black dashboard inserts
- Instrument dials in chrome surround
- Bluetooth + USB
- Cruise control + speed limiter
- Trip computer
- Variable PAS
- 3 point rear seatbelts x3
- ABS+EBD+Brake assist
- Curtain airbags
- Driver/Front Passenger airbags
- Driver/front passenger side airbags
- ESP + Traction control + Understeer control
- Front passenger airbag deactivation
- Height adjustable driver's seatbelt
- Hill start assist
- Seatbelt warning
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Anti-drill door locks
- Child lock control of rear doors and windows
- Deadlocking system
- Hands free Renault card
- Locking fuel filler cap
- RAID (Renault Anti-Intruder Device)
- Remote central locking
- Thatcham Cat 2 engine immobiliser
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? Feel free to dig into some of the more commonly asked questions below or visit out FAQ here.
How do I reserve a car?
Found the perfect car? Don’t let it go. Cars on our site get snapped up quickly, so we always ask for a £100 deposit, which will be taken off the total balance.
Simply click the 'Start Reservation' buttons throughout the site to start the process.
Do cars go through any inspection before delivery?
All cars go through an HPI check, a Driver1 inspection and quality control procedure which includes a 123-point AA or RAC-verified inspection. Used cars are never going to be completely perfect, so we need to make sure that they’re worthy of the Driver1 Certified standard. Please be aware that cars may have the odd cosmetic minor blemish, such as a stone chip(s), minor scratch or scuff. These are pre-loved and used cars and supplied at a cost effective market price for our customers. All cars supplied come with at least six months MOT.
Is there a warranty on the car?
Driver1 has partnered with Warrantywise to provide 12 months extended warranty cover with every used car, and for your complete peace of mind this also includes 12 months breakdown cover.
The Platinum Plus policy either begins immediately, or at the end of any remaining new car warranty, and is the most comprehensive level of cover offered by Warrantywise.
All mechanical and electrical parts are included, as well as additional items including the airbag system, air conditioning, multi-media systems and labour rates of up to £200 an hour. MOT failures are also covered and betterment is not used.
There are some exclusions. For example, worn out parts are not included; sudden and unexpected failures due to wear and tear are only covered on vehicles that are less than ten years old, with less than 100,000 miles on the clock. A full list of exclusions, terms and conditions is in the policy booklet, which you can request.
What happens when my car's delivered?
Our delivery team will show you around your car and familiarise you with the controls as necessary. Then a quick signature is needed before they’ll hand over the keys and be on their way.