Actual car may differ from photos.
1.2 STING 5d 69 BHP, Red
- 39150 Miles
- 1.2 L
- 53.3 Avg. MPG
- £125.00 12m Tax
- Ins Group 2
- Air Conditioning
- Stop / Start
- Media Connectivity
- Aux In
This car includes £ worth of Factory Fitted Extras
Factory Fitted Extras
- 6 speakers
- CD30 stereo radio/CD/MP3 player + aux-in socket
- Fingertip controls for audio system
- USB connection
- 12V power outlet
- 2 height adjustable rear headrests
- Adjustable dashboard illumination
- Air recirculation system
- Centre console with cupholders
- Chrome gear knob
- Cloth upholstery
- Delay courtesy light function
- Driver/passenger reading lights
- Driver/passenger sunvisors and vanity mirrors
- Front seat belt pre-tensioners with load limiters
- Grab handles
- Height adjustable driver's seat
- Height adjustable front headrests
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Illuminated glovebox
- Interior courtesy light operated by all doors
- ISOFIX on outer rear seats
- Leather wrapped steering wheel
- Lidded front door storage with drinks holder + armrest
- Load restraining lashing points
- Luggage compartment cover
- Pollen filter
- Rear bottle holder
- Rear door pockets
- Rear parcel shelf
- Reclining front seats
- Seatback map pocket
- Body coloured bumpers
- Body coloured door handles
- Daytime running lights
- Electric adjustable door mirrors
- Electric front windows/one touch facility
- Heated door mirrors
- Heated windscreen
- Laminated windscreen
- Rear wiper
- Tinted glass including windscreen
- Twin white stripes on bonnet roof and tailgate
- White door mirrors
- White front grille bars
- Chrome effect speaker surrounds
- Piano Black facia
- 16" White alloy wheels - Style 1
- Bluetooth system
- City assist mode for power steering
- Cruise control + speed limiter
- Door/boot open warning light
- Exterior temperature gauge
- Lights on warning
- Low fuel level warning light
- Rev counter
- Service indicator
- Speed sensitive power steering
- Speed warning indicator
- Trip computer
- ABS + EBD + EBA
- Brake assist function
- Child proof door locks
- Driver/passenger 2 stage auto adaptive airbags
- ESP + traction control
- Front and rear curtain airbags
- Front and rear seatbelt reminder
- Front seat side impact airbags
- Height adjustable front seatbelts
- Hill start assist
- Passenger airbag deactivation system
- Three 3 point rear seatbelts
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Anti-drill door locks
- Radio frequency remote central locking
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? Feel free to dig into some of the more commonly asked questions below or visit out FAQ here.
How do I reserve a car?
Found the perfect car? Don’t let it go. Cars on our site get snapped up quickly, so we always ask for a £100 deposit, which will be taken off the total balance.
Simply click the 'Start Reservation' buttons throughout the site to start the process.
Do cars go through any inspection before delivery?
All cars go through an HPI check, a Driver1 inspection and quality control procedure which includes a 123-point AA or RAC-verified inspection. Used cars are never going to be completely perfect, so we need to make sure that they’re worthy of the Driver1 Certified standard. Please be aware that cars may have the odd cosmetic minor blemish, such as a stone chip(s), minor scratch or scuff. These are pre-loved and used cars and supplied at a cost effective market price for our customers. All cars supplied come with at least six months MOT.
Is there a warranty on the car?
Driver1 has partnered with Warrantywise to provide 12 months extended warranty cover with every used car, and for your complete peace of mind this also includes 12 months breakdown cover.
The Platinum Plus policy either begins immediately, or at the end of any remaining new car warranty, and is the most comprehensive level of cover offered by Warrantywise.
All mechanical and electrical parts are included, as well as additional items including the airbag system, air conditioning, multi-media systems and labour rates of up to £200 an hour. MOT failures are also covered and betterment is not used.
There are some exclusions. For example, worn out parts are not included; sudden and unexpected failures due to wear and tear are only covered on vehicles that are less than ten years old, with less than 100,000 miles on the clock. A full list of exclusions, terms and conditions is in the policy booklet, which you can request.
What happens when my car's delivered?
Our delivery team will show you around your car and familiarise you with the controls as necessary. Then a quick signature is needed before they’ll hand over the keys and be on their way.