Actual car may differ from photos.
1.4 MATCH TSI BLUEMOTION TECHNOLOGY 5d 120 BHP, Red
- 43566 Miles
- 1.4 L
- 53.3 Avg. MPG
- £125.00 12m Tax
- Ins Group 13
This car includes £ worth of Factory Fitted Extras
Factory Fitted Extras
- CD/MP3/WMA, USB and SD card reader, aux-in
- DAB Digital radio
- MDI with USB/iPod connection cables
- 12V socket in luggage compartment
- 3 rear headrests
- 3 spoke steering wheel
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- Bag hook in luggage compartment
- Boot lashing points
- Courtesy light delay
- Dust/pollen filter
- Front centre armrest with storage box and rear air vents
- Front reading lights
- Front seat back storage pockets
- Grab handles
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Illuminated vanity mirrors
- Isofix preparation for 2 rear child seats
- Load through provision
- Lockable, illuminated, cooled glovebox
- Luggage compartment cover
- Luggage compartment lighting
- Multifunction leather steering wheel with leather gear knob/handbrake grip
- Rear centre armrest with 2 cupholders
- Rear cupholder
- Rear reading lights
- Storage box in centre console with cover
- Storage box in luggage compartment
- Storage compartment in roof console with cover
- Storage compartments in doors
- Variable boot floor, height adjustable and removable
- White adjustable panel illumination
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
- Automatic coming/leaving home lighting function
- Automatic headlights
- Black front air intake and radiator grilles
- Body coloured bumpers
- Body coloured door handles
- Body coloured door mirrors with integral indicators
- Chrome louvres in grille
- Cornering front fog lights
- Daytime running lights
- Electric folding door mirrors with puddle lamps
- Electric front windows
- Electric rear windows
- Electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Heated rear windscreen
- Rain sensor
- Range adjustable headlights
- Rear diffuser
- Rear roof spoiler
- Rear window wash/wipe with intermittent delay
- Reverse activated kerb-view adjustment on passenger's door mirror
- Twin exhaust tailpipe
- Windscreen wipers/ intermittent wipe + 4 position delay
- Brushed dark silver decorative inserts in dash and door panels
- Chrome air vent surrounds
- Chrome-plated light switch surround
- Steel space saver spare wheel
- 'Lights On' warning buzzer
- ACC - Adaptive cruise control with front assist, distance monitoring, city emergency brake and speed limiter
- Bluetooth Telephone preparation
- Brake pad wear indicator warning light
- Driver alert system
- Driver profile selection
- Exterior temperature gauge
- Flat tyre indicator
- Instrument cluster in white
- Multifunction computer
- PAS - speed related
- Rev counter
- TFT display screen
- Trip and service interval display
- Ultrasonic front and rear optical and audible parking sensors
- Warning buzzer and light for front seatbelts unfastened
- 3 point height adj front seatbelts + pretensioners
- 3 rear 3 point seatbelts
- Child locks on rear doors
- Door open warning reflectors
- Driver/Front Passenger airbags
- Driver/Passenger whiplash optimised head restraints
- Drivers knee airbag
- Electronic parking brake with auto hold
- Electronic tyre pressure monitoring
- ESP with EDL + ASR
- Front and rear curtain airbags
- Front passenger airbag deactivation
- Front side airbags
- Fuel cut off safety device
- HBA (Hydraulic Brake Assist)
- Pre crash system
- Warning triangle and first aid kit holder
- Alarm with interior protection
- Electronic engine immobiliser
- Remote central locking with 2 remote folding keys
14-day money-back guarantee.
When you order your car through Driver1, we give you a no-quibble 14 day money-back guarantee, so you can return the car if you feel it is not suitable for you.
Got any Questions?
Read our 14-day Money-back guarantee FAQs.
Monthly Plan Options
Representative APR shown in example above.
Fees are already accounted for within the payments displayed and are also included within the total amount payable.
Finance available subject to status. Indemnities may be required. Other finance offers may be available but cannot be used in conjunction with this offer. We work with a number of carefully selected credit providers who may be able to offer you finance for your purchase. We are only able to offer finance products from these providers. Postal Address: 20-22 Wenlock Rd, , London, London, N1 7GU
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? Feel free to dig into some of the more commonly asked questions below or visit out FAQ here.
How do I reserve a car?
Found the perfect car? Don’t let it go. Cars on our site get snapped up quickly, so we always ask for a £100 deposit, which will be taken off the total balance.
Simply click the 'Start Reservation' buttons throughout the site to start the process.
Do cars go through any inspection before delivery?
All cars go through an HPI check, a Driver1 inspection and quality control procedure which includes a 123-point AA or RAC-verified inspection. Used cars are never going to be completely perfect, so we need to make sure that they’re worthy of the Driver1 Certified standard. Please be aware that cars may have the odd cosmetic minor blemish, such as a stone chip(s), minor scratch or scuff. These are pre-loved and used cars and supplied at a cost effective market price for our customers. All cars supplied come with at least six months MOT.
Is there a warranty on the car?
Driver1 has partnered with Warrantywise to provide 12 months extended warranty cover with every used car, and for your complete peace of mind this also includes 12 months breakdown cover.
The Platinum Plus policy either begins immediately, or at the end of any remaining new car warranty, and is the most comprehensive level of cover offered by Warrantywise.
All mechanical and electrical parts are included, as well as additional items including the airbag system, air conditioning, multi-media systems and labour rates of up to £200 an hour. MOT failures are also covered and betterment is not used.
There are some exclusions. For example, worn out parts are not included; sudden and unexpected failures due to wear and tear are only covered on vehicles that are less than ten years old, with less than 100,000 miles on the clock. A full list of exclusions, terms and conditions is in the policy booklet, which you can request.
What happens when my car's delivered?
Our delivery team will show you around your car and familiarise you with the controls as necessary. Then a quick signature is needed before they’ll hand over the keys and be on their way.