Actual car may differ from photos.
1.0 SE DESIGN 5d 60 BHP, Blue
- 28130 Miles
- 1.0 L
- 60.1 Avg. MPG
- £20.00 12m Tax
- Ins Group 8
- Air Conditioning
- Stop / Start
- Aux In
This car includes £ worth of Factory Fitted Extras
Factory Fitted Extras
- 6 speakers
- Composition media system with radio, glovebox mounted CD, colour touch screen, SD card, aux-in, USB, multimedia interface
- DAB Digital radio
- 2 bag hooks in luggage compartment
- 2 cupholders
- 3 rear head restraints
- 3 spoke steering wheel
- 4 grab handles
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- Aluminium pedals
- Centre console storage
- Chrome interior door handles
- Driver seat height adjust
- Driver/passenger sunvisors and vanity mirrors
- Dust/pollen filter
- Floor mats with contrast stitching
- Front door pockets
- Front footwell illumination
- Front passenger seat height adjust
- Front seat backrest storage nets
- Front sport seats
- Front/rear reading lights
- Height/reach adjustable steering column
- Interior light with delay
- Isofix Preparation 2 Rear child seats
- Luggage compartment cover, removable
- Luggage compartment lighting
- Matt chrome gear lever gaiter surround
- Multifunction leather steering wheel with leather gear knob/handbrake grip
- Pyramid cloth upholstery
- Storage compartment in front doors
- Storage compartment in rear doors
- Sunglasses holder
- Variable boot floor
- Body coloured bumpers
- Body coloured door handles
- Body coloured side sills
- Electric front windows
- Electric operated/heated door mirrors
- Front fog lights with static cornering function
- Front wash/wipe with interval delay
- Gloss Black door mirrors with integrated indicators
- Gloss black grille with chrome surround
- Heat insulated tinted glass 65% light absorbing from B pillar back
- Heat insulating tinted glass
- Heated rear window with auto timer
- LED rear number plate lights
- Rear electric windows
- Rear window wash/wipe with intermittent delay
- Air vents in Matt chrome
- Dark rhodium trim
- 16" Portago alloy wheels with anthracite anti theft wheel bolts
- Full size spare wheel
- 'Lights On' warning buzzer
- Bluetooth Telephone preparation
- Driver alert system
- Multi function display
- Multifunction computer
- PAS - speed related
- Service interval indicator
- Warning buzzer and light for front seatbelts unfastened
- 3 point height adj front seatbelts + pretensioners
- 3x3 point rear seatbelts
- Automatic post collision braking
- Driver/front passenger airbag
- Driver/Passenger whiplash optimised head restraints
- ESC - Electronic Stability Control + traction control
- ESP with EDL + ASR
- HBA (Hydraulic Brake Assist)
- Hill hold control
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- Alarm with interior protection
- Electronic engine immobiliser
- Remote central locking with 2 remote folding keys
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? Feel free to dig into some of the more commonly asked questions below or visit out FAQ here.
How do I reserve a car?
Found the perfect car? Don’t let it go. Cars on our site get snapped up quickly, so we always ask for a £100 deposit, which will be taken off the total balance.
Simply click the 'Start Reservation' buttons throughout the site to start the process.
Do cars go through any inspection before delivery?
All cars go through an HPI check, a Driver1 inspection and quality control procedure which includes a 123-point AA or RAC-verified inspection. Used cars are never going to be completely perfect, so we need to make sure that they’re worthy of the Driver1 Certified standard. Please be aware that cars may have the odd cosmetic minor blemish, such as a stone chip(s), minor scratch or scuff. These are pre-loved and used cars and supplied at a cost effective market price for our customers. All cars supplied come with at least six months MOT.
Is there a warranty on the car?
Driver1 has partnered with Warrantywise to provide 12 months extended warranty cover with every used car, and for your complete peace of mind this also includes 12 months breakdown cover.
The Platinum Plus policy either begins immediately, or at the end of any remaining new car warranty, and is the most comprehensive level of cover offered by Warrantywise.
All mechanical and electrical parts are included, as well as additional items including the airbag system, air conditioning, multi-media systems and labour rates of up to £200 an hour. MOT failures are also covered and betterment is not used.
There are some exclusions. For example, worn out parts are not included; sudden and unexpected failures due to wear and tear are only covered on vehicles that are less than ten years old, with less than 100,000 miles on the clock. A full list of exclusions, terms and conditions is in the policy booklet, which you can request.
What happens when my car's delivered?
Our delivery team will show you around your car and familiarise you with the controls as necessary. Then a quick signature is needed before they’ll hand over the keys and be on their way.