Actual car may differ from photos.
1.0 MOVE UP 5d 59 BHP, Blue
- 18900 Miles
- 1.0 L
- 62.8 Avg. MPG
- £20.00 12m Tax
- Ins Group 1
- Air Conditioning
- Alloy Wheels
- Privacy Glass
- Low Mileage
- Stunning Blue Colour
This car includes £ worth of Factory Fitted Extras
Factory Fitted Extras
- DAB digital radio module
- 12V accessory power point in centre console
- 2 cupholders
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- Air conditioning
- Chrome interior door handles
- Delay courtesy light function
- Driver seat height adjust
- Driver's sunvisor with ticket holder
- Front head restraints
- Height adjustable rear head restraints
- Height adjustable steering wheel
- Isofix Preparation 2 Rear child seats
- Luggage compartment cover
- Luggage compartment lighting
- Passenger sunvisor with illuminated vanity mirror
- Storage compartment in front doors
- Variable boot floor
- White adjustable panel illumination
- Body coloured door handles
- Body coloured bumpers
- Body coloured door mirrors
- Chrome headlight surround
- Daytime running lights
- Electric front windows
- Front wash/wipe with interval delay
- Green tinted heat insulating glass
- Heated rear window
- Parking lights
- Range adjustable headlights
- Rear window wash/wipe with intermittent delay
- Black pearl dash
- High gloss black surrounds for air vents
- Full size spare wheel
- 'Lights On' warning buzzer
- Rev counter
- Service interval indicator
- Speed sensitive power steering
- 3 point height adj front seatbelts + pretensioners
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Driver/front passenger side airbags
- ESP with EDL + ASR
- HBA (Hydraulic Brake Assist)
- Hill hold control
- Seatbelt warning lamp and buzzer
- Two 3 point rear seatbelts
- Two tone horn
- Tyre pressure warning
- Electronic engine immobiliser
- Locking fuel filler cap
- Remote central locking with 2 remote folding keys
14-day money-back guarantee.
When you order your car through Driver1, we give you a no-quibble 14 day money-back guarantee, so you can return the car if you feel it is not suitable for you.
Got any Questions?
Read our 14-day Money-back guarantee FAQs.
Monthly Plan Options
Representative APR shown in example above.
Fees are already accounted for within the payments displayed and are also included within the total amount payable.
Finance available subject to status. Indemnities may be required. Other finance offers may be available but cannot be used in conjunction with this offer. We work with a number of carefully selected credit providers who may be able to offer you finance for your purchase. We are only able to offer finance products from these providers. Postal Address: 20-22 Wenlock Rd, , London, London, N1 7GU
Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? Feel free to dig into some of the more commonly asked questions below or visit out FAQ here.
How do I reserve a car?
Found the perfect car? Don’t let it go. Cars on our site get snapped up quickly, so we always ask for a £100 deposit, which will be taken off the total balance.
Simply click the 'Start Reservation' buttons throughout the site to start the process.
Do cars go through any inspection before delivery?
All cars go through an HPI check, a Driver1 inspection and quality control procedure which includes a 123-point AA or RAC-verified inspection. Used cars are never going to be completely perfect, so we need to make sure that they’re worthy of the Driver1 Certified standard. Please be aware that cars may have the odd cosmetic minor blemish, such as a stone chip(s), minor scratch or scuff. These are pre-loved and used cars and supplied at a cost effective market price for our customers. All cars supplied come with at least six months MOT.
Is there a warranty on the car?
Driver1 has partnered with Warrantywise to provide 12 months extended warranty cover with every used car, and for your complete peace of mind this also includes 12 months breakdown cover.
The Platinum Plus policy either begins immediately, or at the end of any remaining new car warranty, and is the most comprehensive level of cover offered by Warrantywise.
All mechanical and electrical parts are included, as well as additional items including the airbag system, air conditioning, multi-media systems and labour rates of up to £200 an hour. MOT failures are also covered and betterment is not used.
There are some exclusions. For example, worn out parts are not included; sudden and unexpected failures due to wear and tear are only covered on vehicles that are less than ten years old, with less than 100,000 miles on the clock. A full list of exclusions, terms and conditions is in the policy booklet, which you can request.
What happens when my car's delivered?
Our delivery team will show you around your car and familiarise you with the controls as necessary. Then a quick signature is needed before they’ll hand over the keys and be on their way.